St David's Methodist Church
Founded in 1924, St David's is situated in the heart of Craig y Don on Mostyn Avenue and values highly its place within the local community. It seeks to work out its sense of mission within this distinct part of Llandudno and to be active in pursuing closer links with the other churches in the area.
The people of St David’s are warm and welcoming.
On Sunday there is a natural flow from worship in the sanctuary to refreshments in the coffee lounge. It is here, and at the many weekday meetings and groups, that friendships and relationships are extended and deepened.
The membership of St David’s has doubled in the past 30 years. Congregations on a Sunday morning now average around 150, of whom about 30 are young people.
There is a growing number of young people who come along to activities at church; The Sunday morning Story keepers is run by a dedicated team and offers a good grounding in the Christian faith.
Worship at St Davids >